Download Windows 7 LAN Driver

windows 7 lan driver
Yesterday i installed Windows 7 on my friends PC. After booting Audio,Graphics etc were OK, But when i connected the LAN cable it was not detected by the PC. It was the first time i was facing such an issue. In my all previous Windows 7 installation the LAN driver was automatically installed from the same OS CD and i thought it will same for all PC.But, I was wrong !

Actually the LAN driver is not installing by Windows 7 OS CD it self for all PC.So we have to install it separately for some PCs depends by its hardware configuration.

After some Googling i found one driver from the Intels Download center and it worked for me. I am just sharing the link...It may work for you... reply if it works...!

Download Windows 7 LAN Driver (32 Bit and 64 Bit )